[Dixielandjazz] The axe!

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Mon Feb 5 13:02:36 PST 2007

Hi Jim,
That story is on page 17 of Dennis Owsley's new book, "City of Gabriels"
attributed as an action of Fate Marable, Mississippi Riverboat Bandleader in the
early 1900's.  Probably a security violation in today's world so take those
cruise gigs without fear of getting axed.  :?)
Ginny

In a message dated 2/5/2007 11:13:31 A.M. Central Standard Time,