[Dixielandjazz] New Orleans Help

Louis Lince louislince at neworleansmusic.demon.co.uk
Sat Feb 3 15:26:26 PST 2007

Hi Craig,

The tune is usually called "I can't escape from you" although to be pedantic
the correct title is "You can't escape from me" I suspect that you have
heard the Bunk Johnson version or other New Orleans bands playing it. I
shall send the chords by direct mail to you.

Best

Louis
(PS. The handsome banjo player in the Youtube video!!!!!)

PPS I can't comprehend Viacom scuppering the wonderful clips that have
appeared. I really cannot comprehend the mindset of accountants that would
rather their "Treasures" stayed in the vaults rather than be displayed to
all. But then I'm a banjo player  (still seeking my private branch..or
better yet a whole tree!!!)