[Dixielandjazz] Pee Wee Russell

Stan Brager sbrager at socal.rr.com
Fri Feb 2 13:28:54 PST 2007

Brian;

"Old Folks" recorded by the George Wettling Trio with Pee Wee was initially
issued on the Kapp label. I have it on the Time-Life "Giants of Jazz" set
featuring Pee Wee Russell. From time to time, this set can be found on eBay.
I haven't found this on CD but I didn't make an exhaustive search.

Stan
Stan Brager