[Dixielandjazz] Pee Wee Russell

Scott Anthony santh at pacbell.net
Fri Feb 2 09:57:25 PST 2007

Bob Schulz Frisco Jazz Band just released a version of "Old Folks" on what
he is calling the "Red Album." You can find it at www.bobschulzjazz.com.

I am on the album. For some reason it was not one of the my favorites to
record. I felt that the harmony was bizarre and not particularly "pleasing"
and that the lyrics are really sappy. I guess to each his own, and Bob was
the boss, so...

Scott Anthony