[Dixielandjazz] Pee Wee Russell

brian at radiojazz.co.uk brian at radiojazz.co.uk
Fri Feb 2 08:45:11 PST 2007

 Help wanted department!
I have a one track CD copy - made by a friend - of Pee Wee's "Old Folks"
with Gene Schroeder and George Wettling - recorded in 1956.
My question is - has this remarkably moving track been reissued in any form
that is still available?
I'd love to broadcast it but am loathe to do so unless I'm able to direct
listeners to a source where they could buy a copy.
Thanks - Brian Harvey - The Hot Jazz Channel at www.radiojazz.co.uk
PS - the February show should go "live" this weekend.