[Dixielandjazz] FW: Strange jazz venue

Jim Kashishian jim at kashprod.com
Fri Feb 2 01:29:56 PST 2007

After I added a small bit in one of my posts about our band being featured
for years on Iberian Airlines flights, Tom wrote (half joking):

Hey Jim:
Don't stand for that nonsense mate,  you just need to contact the guy who
programs it....

And, there lies the problem!  The guy that used to program us died.  New
blood took over.  We're not really the pushed about it, anyway.  Only the
record company made money, not us.
And, I doubt if we really got any gigs from it.  Although, it was fun for my
mother to sit on a plane & listen to her son's music!   :>

P.s. She doesn't fly anymore, so end of story.

Jim