[Dixielandjazz] FW: Strange jazz venue

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Thu Feb 1 13:31:47 PST 2007

Hey Jim:

Don't stand for that nonsense mate,  you just need to contact the guy
who programs it and let him know that you have friends in ROYAL PLACES
and that he had better get your band back on it :))

After all did HE/She get a personal invitation to Play the Royal
wedding ?

Cheers,

This thing is to important to simply not just leave it "UP IN THE AIR"

Fight back I say Fight Back, :))  Tell them that Kenny's music is
actually souring the Wine :))

Tom Wiggins

Subject: [Dixielandjazz] FW:  Strange jazz venue

Brian wrote:
Waiting for an airport minibus in a Nairobi (Kenya) hotel foyer this
last
Monday morning at 6am guess what was on the "muzak" system?  Kenny G
tracks.
It seemed weird at the time.......

Not so weird, Brian.  Iberian Airlines for years has thought, for some
crazy
reason, that Mr. G's squeaking, repetitive music would calm flying
customers.  They use his music for landings & takeoffs.  The plane
doesn't
make me nervous, but the music sure does!   :>

P.s.  Some of it is sour grapes, of course.  Our band used to be
featured on
the jazz station on all flights.

Jim