[Dixielandjazz] List Policemen etc.

Mike mike at railroadstjazzwest.com
Mon Dec 31 13:01:08 PST 2007

I've personally learned a lot about the music business in terms
of press kits, self promotion and other things from Steve.

Steve's taught me stuff you don't get in college courses. If you
price college classes in todays economy and you'll see what I mean.

You don't always get those friendly reminders of what you should
do in the professional world.

 >"James O'Briant" <jobriant at garlic.com>

 >Personally, I agree with much of what Steve says about
 >promoting and
 > marketing OKOM.  But I'm sick to death of being told several
 >hundred times
 > that everyone else in the world -- including me -- is doing
it >wrong,