[Dixielandjazz] Tributes and Re-Creations

Bruce Stangeland stangeland at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 31 11:05:28 PST 2007

Marek,

In your discussion about tributes and re-creations, you wondered about
the English band "Muggsy Remembered".

They were the featured band on May 22, 2005 for the New Orleans Jazz
Club of Northern California. They were certainly alive and well on that
afternoon. Later that week they played at the Sacramento Jazz Jubilee.

Bruce Stangeland
Berkeley banjoist

Message: 3