[Dixielandjazz] Fresno Mardi Gras issues? So come to Hungary

Judy Eames jude at judyeames.co.uk
Wed Dec 5 03:27:42 PST 2007

Why don't you all save up and come to Tamas's festival in Hungary instead?
If you think Europe is too expensive at the moment, Hungary is one of the
exceptions.

The festival is small and friendly and there's the opportunity to spend time
in Budapest and to visit other cities too.  Tony Davis and I are going for
the 4th time next year (will you be there again Elazar?)  From the moment
your plane lands in Budapest until you leave you're looked after, bands and
"package" groups have English speaking volunteer guides assigned to them and
they  put themselves out to make the trip memorable.    We go for several
reasons; the high standard of music; the chance to meet people from many
other countries and to renew friendships and to visit parts of this
beautiful country that aren't on the usual tourist route.

http://festival.bohemragtime.com/  will take you to the site and booking
emails DO get answered.

Jude, (not a shareholder just a friend :-) )

Judy Eames
Kaminsky Connection
Aston, Oxfordshire
UK