[Dixielandjazz] Fresno Mardi Gras issues? So come to Hungary

Judy Eames jude at judyeames.co.uk
Wed Dec 5 12:20:14 PST 2007

So it's true what they say about Anericans never leaving home:-)

Tony and I aren't rich (probably couldn't afford one of your RVs) but we
spend our money wisely (?) and try to get to a US festival every year ... as
well as playing at the ones near home.  It's great to see other parts of the
world.

Judy Eames
Kaminsky Connection
Aston, Oxfordshire