[Dixielandjazz] She's Absolutely Shameless! - New CD by Dawn Lambeth

Dawn Lambeth dawn at usoniajazz.com
Tue Dec 4 09:20:40 PST 2007

Hello fellow DJML-ers
Adding to the recent wave of new releases, I'm thrilled to announce the
release of my latest CD, Let's Get Lost!

I'm fortunate to have a fabulous ensemble behind me, featuring pianist
Chris Dawson, clarinetist Bob Reitmeier, and guitarist work by John
Reynolds. John "Butch" Smith joins in on saxophone, and Marc and Dave
Caparone lend their trumpet and trombone. We’re all supported by the
solid bass and guitar of Clint Baker and fine drum work of Jeff Hamilton.

A showcase of wonderful popular songs of the 1930's and 40's, Let's Get
Lost includes several Gershwin and Irving Berlin songs from the timeless
Fred Astaire and Ginger Rodgers movies, as well as tunes by composers
Walter Donaldson, Dorothy Fields and Jimmy McHugh, Cole Porter, Frank
Loesser and several others.

You can check it out online at our website, which has links to online
retailers like CDBaby and Worlds records.
http://www.usoniajazz.com/music.html

I hope you'll give it a listen, and won't think too poor of me if I say
it makes a great holiday gift!

Thanks for all of the encouragement, band leading advice and musical
banter -- have a wonderful holiday season!
Dawn

Dawn Lambeth
Pianist/vocalist
The Usonia Jazz Band