[Dixielandjazz] 6 string banjo Thanks all!!

BillSargentDrums at aol.com BillSargentDrums at aol.com
Tue Dec 4 09:06:45 PST 2007

<<Dear Listmates-  Re 6 string banjo:  I passed the entire  DJML discussion
my friend Art Carnrick, performing as  "Arturo."  He's a classical and jazz
guitarist in our Pensacola  area.  Sometimes he brings out his six string
banjo and impresses me and  the   audience.

Here are his comments which he suggested   might be passed along to this
distinguished and erudite list of OKOM  enthusiasts:>>

Having not experienced this unusual 6 string banjo, and being ignorant of
it's foundings and history, I've enjoyed the contributions y'all made with
regard to it.

I have compiled some of the info to pass on to my newbe 6 string player as
he is a great player and always strives for excellence. I'm sure will take the
info to heart.

Thanks again,
Bill
"The Best Of Bill Sargent Bands - Volume 1" at
http://billsargentbands.com/recordings.htm