[Dixielandjazz] Old Radio Shows

Dan Augustine ds.augustine at mail.utexas.edu
Thu Aug 16 08:29:57 PDT 2007

Folks--
     Don't know if any of these old radio shows feature OKOM or Nero
Wolfe, but i suspect they might.  Interesting site, news of which i
got from the guy who coordinates a lot of the Air Force
musicians-group stuff (see http://www.afmusic.org/index.html).

     Dan (former tuba-player in the 523rd USAF SAC-Trained Killer Band
at March AFB) Augustine

**  Dan Augustine  --  Austin, Texas  --  ds.augustine at mail.utexas.edu
**    "There is no great concurrence between learning and wisdom."
**              -- Francis Bacon (1561-1626)