[Dixielandjazz] re Mexican, Sicilian and Creole Reedmen and others clarinet solo

Fred Spencer drjz at bealenet.com
Sun Aug 5 15:39:51 PDT 2007

Anyone wishing to write about these ethnic jazz players might wish to begin
on page 217 of "Wait Until Dark. Jazz And The Underworld.1880-1940" by
Ronald L. Morris (Bowling Green University Popular  Press, 1980), which
lists more than 90 "Italian Jazz Musicians in the Early Period in New
Orleans Cheers.
 Fred