[Dixielandjazz] Bix

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Wed Aug 1 18:43:05 PDT 2007

First, let me finally state that I DO hear Bix's tone, regardless of medium.
Hence, it must be the difference from one ear to the next.  (Though it does
make me want to drag out my LPs for a marathon spin.)

Second, that very track of "Nobody's Sweetheart" has haunted me for years.
I'm for believing Bix was present,
----
Etc,

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon, Vicar-general
North American Old Roman Catholic Church (Utrecht Succession)
Archdiocese of California
www.naorc.org

"Simplicity, when it is not a careless gift of the Muse, is the last and
most painful achievement of conscientious self-denial." - James Russell
Lowell.