[Dixielandjazz] Some good news from New Orleans

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Mon Apr 30 21:49:01 PDT 2007

Dear Glen, and assorted other Saints of Gawd:

Salvation is Free!   But Good religion costs money and lot's of it:))

That Parish was built upon the donations of the poor and down trodden
and now that they can no longer ante up to the standards deemed
necessary by the Archbishop they are now dispensable.   Humm Nobody
would ever think of taking any money from a more affluent Parrish to
support and save those poor wretched souls of God in the Poor section
huh ?

My oh my the Times and Rhetoric have certainly changed doing the Good
Lawd's Work haven't they now ?

Don't get me started :))

Musical content:  "Bringing in the Sheeves"

Do ya think for a minute that they will refund any money taken up in
the collection form all the tourist this weekend, or just transfer it
to the coffers of a wealthier parrish as they slip out of the
neighborhood with the bag full of money.   No doubt it is desperately
needed in the Vatican in Rome.

Long gone are the  missionary priests who traveled thew world to open
new parrishes and save the poor and weak from oppression etc. etc.

Ole Rev. Tom Bob