[Dixielandjazz] Some good news from New Orleans

glen page gpage at dccnet.com
Mon Apr 30 18:09:32 PDT 2007

If I was a parishioner in that neighborhood and the Archbishop was crying
the blues I would want to see what sacrifices were being made to his
accustomed standard of living as a result of Katrina. If he and the upper
echelons of the church are not relinquishing some of their status symbols I
would think about being a member of a flock that does not expect its members
to suffer any more than its leaders.

Musical content,  "Lord send me down a Mercedes Benz".