[Dixielandjazz] Some good news from New Orleans

Mike mike at railroadstjazzwest.com
Mon Apr 30 22:47:23 PDT 2007

Some of these churches have more money than you or I could shake
a stick at. The local church(fairly diverse) down the street has
a full time choir director who does little directing(and has no
regular employment besides the directing the choir) and drives a
brand new Lincoln Continental. Many of the choir members are of
the working class working two jobs or getting some type of
public assistance. They may not be turning water into wine but
you better believe their cabinets are stocked full of the choice
stuff.

Mike