[Dixielandjazz] Musicians as guests

Steve Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 30 14:57:47 PDT 2007

"Robert S. Ringwald" <robert at ringwald.com> wrote (polite snip)

> Steve,

> The point that you, yourself  seem to have missed is that I am speaking in
> general about pro musicians and their conduct -- not about you.

I hear you Bob, and don't disagree. If anyone is boorish, getting drunk
and/or hitting on the bosses girlfriend that's a no no.

All I am saying is that there are bands like mine and Gary Kiser's out there
that know full well, the value of being a guest rather than a hired hand.

For us, well me at least, generalities are a no no.

Cheers,
Steve