[Dixielandjazz] Stan Freeberg,

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Mon Apr 30 02:35:34 PDT 2007

Dear friends,
(Please forgive me for using the list for private mail.)
Some while back we discussed Stan Freeberg and I mentioned that I had
written notes to an Oz CD featuring 'Stan, Peter, Spike & Spike'.
One of our mates (an avid Freeberg collector) asked if I could locate a
copy of the CD.
I maanged to do so, and wrote off-list to say that I would contact him
when it was 'in my hot little hand'.
It took quite a while, but eventually arrived in the today's mail.
Unfortunately (as some of you may recall), I managed to lock my email
files in the computer during a much overdue 'backup operation'.
So I now have no way of knowing who wanted the CD and where to send it.
If my 'lost' mate would care to contact me off-list, I will immediately
forward the CD.
Kind regards,
Bill.