[Dixielandjazz] The state of OKOM in the UK

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Sun Apr 29 22:30:22 PDT 2007

Yes, indeed Dave there are such places in probably every city, as in My
favorite Dive, or the current In place to hang and some of them do
indeed have magic for a while, at least until the fickle crowd
discovers another hip place and moves on.

Hard to track and certainly hard to actually determine which one is
going to last and be THE Place where everyone wants to go see and be
seen.  I guess a lot of it has to do with where the crowd feels
comfortable at the time, at least with the current going out for live
music crowd of the younger generations.

Heck if we all really knew the magic formula we would own a chain of
clubs and franchise them out like McDonalds. :))

Tom Wiggins