[Dixielandjazz] free Booze in the USA

Larry Walton Entertainment - St. Louis larrys.bands at charter.net
Sat Apr 28 13:24:35 PDT 2007

Last night I played at a posh winery in Illinois at a black tie event with
several beautiful women in Las Vegas outfits mostly having their pictures
taken with people.  The band was a full size big band and the party was
great.  The band got some very exotic desserts on our break.  The band had
the best players in town.

Two problems the band leader bought those little LED lights that make it
look like a large bug landed on the stand and worse there was nothing to
drink not even water unless you paid for it.

"Water, water everywhere and all the boards did shrink --- Water , water
everywhere and not a drop to drink"
Oh well it paid well and the cheesecake was a gas but what a bunch of
tightwads.
Larry
St. Louis