[Dixielandjazz] John Farrell - News

John Farrell stridepiano at btinternet.com
Sat Apr 28 01:40:54 PDT 2007

Hello. This is John's daughter, Alison.

John is in hospital very unwell. He has been in there
for two weeks now and they still don't have a clear
diagnosis, but his family are around him and we are
doing our best to keep him cheerful. He asked that I
send a message around the Dixieland group to let you
all know that he is unable to access his emails and
will not be in touch for a while.

If anyone has a message they would like to send to him
please feel free to fire it to my email address and I
will print them off and take them to him. He is truly
fed up and feeling pretty miserable. He is also bereft
of music there, which is about as bad as it gets.

With best wishes on John's behalf,
Alison

alison at creative-team.com

John Farrell