[Dixielandjazz] John Farrell - News

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sat Apr 28 03:36:01 PDT 2007

Definitely give him my regards, and prayers!,
----
Etc,

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon, Vicar-general
North American Old Roman Catholic Church (Utrecht Succession)
Archdiocese of California
www.naorc.org

"Simplicity, when it is not a careless gift of the Muse, is the last and
most painful achievement of conscientious self-denial." - James Russell
Lowell.