[Dixielandjazz] Dress Apparel

Randy Fendrick jfendrick at bak.rr.com
Sun Apr 22 13:26:04 PDT 2007

The first time we played at Pismo, we played in Tux's.  During the
break, folks came up and suggested that we lose the tuxes.  We now,
play in all black, generally jazz festival shirts.  Recently we did a
rather formal sit down dinner,  and the uniform was long sleeve black,
last night for a 50th birthday party, 20 year jazz festival blacks
shirts.
later,
rf