[Dixielandjazz] Singing Happy Birthday in Mexican restaurants

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Tue Apr 17 15:30:34 PDT 2007

Bill, I think I eat at Scott's economic level in Mexican dining also.   There
are both chains here in St. Louis and one independent one where I agree,
what they sing is in English, not lovely by design, rather it is sung by all the
servers at great volume and with great silliness--I presumed intended to be a
 delight post several Margaritas.  But I did also presume it was because of
the Happy Birthday copyright as there are some other restaurants where the
servers sing other made up birthday tunes.
Ginny

In a message dated 4/17/2007 5:14:18 P.M. Central Daylight Time,