[Dixielandjazz] Watch what you say

Scott Anthony santh at pacbell.net
Tue Apr 10 21:14:17 PDT 2007

I don't mean that you have to be subscribers to a list to read the emails.
If they are archived on a website they are pretty much public. What I said
was private, personal, or corporate email that is not archived is fairly
well protected (except maybe from hackers) from turning up in search engine
results.

Scott Anthony