[Dixielandjazz] Watch what you say

Craig I. Johnson civanj at roadrunner.com
Tue Apr 10 14:57:09 PDT 2007

Sorry to disagree with you, Scott
but I have, when searching for songs or musicians names,
at times gotten access to a post and it wasn't from my own computer.
It was from the archives or digest on the DJML mail list web server.
As an example I just typed "Steve Barbone" into the google search
field and got a whole 10 pages full of references. Paging down the
first page of them I found one with the title
 [Dixielandjazz] Steve Barbone and gigs
which turned out to be a post of Steve's from 2005 and which had
the link address:
"ml.islandnet.com/pipermail/dixielandjazz/2005-September/030905.html"

So truly, if you care, as the Subject line here says: "Watch What You Say"
--- if you care.

You do NOT need to be a subscriber to this list to read those posts.

Craig Johnson