[Dixielandjazz] Watch what you say

Scott Anthony santh at pacbell.net
Tue Apr 10 13:11:06 PDT 2007

If you have the Google toolbar installed, you are just seeing the copy of
your email that is still on your computer. The first bunch of search results
are what Google finds "locally", ie. on your own machine. I doubt strongly
that it is finding stuff out "on the web" somewhere unless you are sending
to a public list that is visible immediately.

Scott Anthony