[Dixielandjazz] Pay Scales/The Devil Is In the Details

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Fri Apr 6 22:42:20 PDT 2007

Sorry Larry,  just when you were doing so good you flunked the test
totally :))

The correct answer is the PRICE :))

Ya see if it is tried on the Chevy, and works they put it on the
Ponitac, and if it still works they put it on the Buick and if it works
there it goes on the Oldsmobile and then on top the  Cadillac.

Now your answer on the GMC & Chevy is right on the money But also the
final final again is the Price :))

The guy who's daddy told him that the Jimmy was the stuff will always
be ignorant enough to by the GMc at more money.

I clearly recall my Daddy only driving Oldsmobiles and telling me they
were the best car in the business and I should always buy them, I owned
one and was not impressed with it.  I never bought another one.  My
mother on the other hand has bought two more since he died.  And
nothing but trouble with both of them.

Who pimped my Mazda??  which has been soooo good they made a Ford
RANGER JUST LILKE IT :))

Tom

  What's the difference between a GMC and a Chevrolet? Nothing but the
trim.

 I think you guys need more chrome and bling.
 Larry
 St. Louis