[Dixielandjazz] How we listen to music

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Thu Apr 5 00:21:47 PDT 2007

Hi criss:

It is not just mama, it is the audience as a whole that are not
musicians, it really is that simple, when we play instrumental music
and I see the audience singing along I know why we are getting over so
well even in countries where they don't speak English.  They do however
know the words to all the top songs.  :))

How quickly we musos forget the basics of music and audiences.

Cheers,

Tom  " Sing it loud"  Wiggins