[Dixielandjazz] How we listen to music

Criss719 at wmconnect.com Criss719 at wmconnect.com
Wed Apr 4 16:58:30 PDT 2007

"I tend to entirely ignore lyrics, while she tends to entirely ignore music"

You know, I've never even thought about that.

Now that I do think of it, I realize that I never listen to the lyrics, I
listen to the music and for the most part ignore the lyrics.
The only time I really hear the lyrics is when some kids drive through a
parking lot or are at a red light next to me and the lyrics are vulgar.

Me listening to the music goes all the back to church. I can play all of the
old Gospel Quartet songs on the piano but really only know the lyrics to the
chorus.

Mama -- now she knew all the words.

Criss Morrison

   </HTML>