[Dixielandjazz] Question

Vaxtrpts at aol.com Vaxtrpts at aol.com
Thu Sep 21 12:11:13 PDT 2006

Last week I posted a short message about something that could help all of  us
- fans and musicians alike.  It was about the recent American Federation  of
Jazz Societies conference in Washington DC.  While the federation has  been in
a period of low energy for a while, it is really being revitalized and  will
be a "force to recon with" in helping jazz music, jazz societies, and jazz
musicians in the future.
I am just surprised that there were no responses at all to my message.
(Unless I missed something in the digest that I receive.)
I hope that some of you have an interest in this, as anything that we can  do
to help jazz music to gain audience, etc, should be a priority for us  all.
You can go to _www.afjs.org_ (http://www.afjs.org)  to see more  information.
Mike Vax