[Dixielandjazz] Fwd: Small gig N. California

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Thu Sep 21 10:53:38 PDT 2006

Just oassing iton to any of you guys in that area:

Tom Wiggins

Subject: Small gig

     looking for a trio/ band (santa rosa)

 Email your   Reply to: gigs-209955955 at craigslist.org

  Date: 2006-09-20, 12:21PM PDT

   We are looking for a trio/ band for our annual parent's night out for
our children's school. It is sort of an Octoberfest theme, and will
only last for a couple of hours on Oct 21. Please e-mail price and
availability.