[Dixielandjazz] No chordal Instrument - was Two horn front line

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Mon Sep 18 12:49:50 PDT 2006

It's delightful that you assume more than one chord player in a group can
agree on how many chords/changes belong in a given song.  You see, the  stumping
point is what number one would divide by.  Course adding up  those sums is
pretty challenging also.  ROFL
Ginny

In a message dated 9/18/2006 2:21:00 P.M. Central Daylight Time,