[Dixielandjazz] The Voice of

Steve Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 3 20:32:54 PDT 2006

on 9/3/06 10:20 PM, Gluetje1 at aol.com at Gluetje1 at aol.com wrote:

I believe there was disagreement on this list when the suggestion was made
that USA was not the center of DL in this day.  So please tell me where in
the US there are 5000 paying a separate venue charge to see one singe DL
group?  5000 of any age is fine.  I'd like to be there too.
Ginny

In a message dated 9/2/2006 1:26:21 A.M. Central Daylight Time,