[Dixielandjazz] The Voice of

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Sun Sep 3 19:20:35 PDT 2006

I believe there was disagreement on this list when the suggestion was made
that USA was not the center of DL in this day.  So please tell me where in  the
US there are 5000 paying a separate venue charge to see one singe DL  group?
5000 of any age is fine.  I'd like to be there too.
Ginny

In a message dated 9/2/2006 1:26:21 A.M. Central Daylight Time,