[Dixielandjazz] The Voice of

Roger Wade rwade1947 at comcast.net
Sat Sep 2 05:07:40 PDT 2006

Steve,

Whilst you and Tom Wiggins were off to the Red Sea Festival it was a
bit quieter here on DJML.  Those who remained stepped up and kept
things interesting but it was quieter nonetheless.

  I, for one, was looking forward to accounts of the trip, the
performances, and the general experience of the event from both of
you upon your return.  Please don't disappoint us.  Take some time to
adjust to being back home and to let all of the experiences sink in,
and then share some of those experiences with us.

Thanks.

Roger Wade
Really Old Records
www.reallyoldrecords.com