[Dixielandjazz] Web Spot That You May Enjoy

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Sun Oct 29 19:10:04 PST 2006

A bit of info from another list via Ginny:

The guitarist is Joshco Stephan, the bass player who is visible to the
right of the screen is Max Schaaf, they live near me here in the
Rheinland, Max in Köln, Joshco in Mönchengladbach.Rheinland, Max in Kö
heh?!
Greetings,
Sean Moyses

www.SeanMoyses.www.S

In a message dated 10/29/2006 9:00:19 P.M. Central Standard Time,