[Dixielandjazz] Late model OKOM tunes

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Sun Oct 29 17:35:56 PST 2006

I didn't see the original question, but I can guess ;-)

I was just listening to the Australian band Society  Syncopators
"Jazz Gems" and they do a very nice OKOM version of the Kink's  "Lazy
Sunny Afternoon"
(great band, BTW - sound clip at http://www.societysyncopators.com.au/
mp3/LAZIN_ON.MP3 -the fade out before the horn solos... )

Dave Richoux