[Dixielandjazz] Is the CD dead?

Mike mike at railroadstjazzwest.com
Sun Oct 29 16:32:22 PST 2006

Different strokes for different folks I suppose. That isn't to say that
I don't enjoy some of the things you mention either. I do love silence;
you can believe that.

Basically as I said before, it's a convenience thing. No, I don't have
to have my music collection at my fingertips. But it's nice to be able
to have that option if I want it. :-)

Technology, like anything else can be positive or negative depending on
the situation and the point of view. If it weren't for email and the
world wide web, you and I probably wouldn't be able to have this
conversation right now. Nor would I have been able to learn from guys
like Bob Ringwald, Jim Kash, Barbone, Wigs, yourself and others.

Mike