[Dixielandjazz] The "isound" band marketing blog

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Thu Oct 26 12:08:19 PDT 2006

Hi Steve:

Les Vogt, is an excellent writer and apparently has about as many years
in the business of music as you and I have.

I have posted many similar articles on the Sonicbids site, and find it
refreshing to read Les Vogts articles, which means I am not always the
only voice crying in the wilderness and musical abyss.   And yes you
are absolutely correct about experience, and learning from our mistakes
how to get better at marketing to new buyers and reaching new audiences
on a daily basis.   90% of our work is indeed looking for the other 10%
of work on the stages.   I also refer his articles to the Sonicbids
artists as well, all 82,000 + of them.

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins