[Dixielandjazz] The "isound" band marketing blog

Steve Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 26 06:18:57 PDT 2006

A while back, someone asked me off list if I had any information stored on
my computer about contract negotiation, promotional packages etc. I didn't,
and I forgot who asked. However, "isound" has just made an enormous amount
of information relating to contracts, promotion, press kits, getting more
gigs etc., available at the below web site. It is a gold mine for budding
professionals who are seriously interested in making a living in the music
business, and/or those who seek to increase their gig count and earnings in
the hobby end of the music universe.

http://www.isound.com/artist_blog

Once there, also click on the "Articles" on the left side of the page for
more insight about the business of music. GOOD STUFF

Yes much of it reads like Tom Wiggins wrote it. Has "isound" been stealing
his stuff? Nah, just that solid business experience rules. :-) VBG

Cheers,
Steve Barbone