[Dixielandjazz] CD Release

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Thu Oct 19 17:11:33 PDT 2006

Listmates,

Here is a shameless plug...

I have just re-released on Cd, my recording, "Ringwald Rated R."

The tunes on the recording are:

I Wanna Play Piano In A Cathouse
The Freckle Song
A Hawaiian Tale
Maple Leaf Rag
My Home Town
The Masochism Tango
Hard Hearted Hannah
My Girl's Pussy
Secret Love
The Dirtiest boogie
Life Git's Teejus Don't it
Huggin' And Chalkin'
Our Trailer Don't Seem Like A Home Any More
That's My Weakness Now

On the recording, I play piano, banjo, bass, kazoo & a little percussion.

The album was originally released on LP and cassette in 1983.

A picture of the front cover is on my web site

http://www.ringwald.com/recordings.htm

It will indicate LP & cassette as the site has not been changed to reflect
the fact that it is now on CD.

If you would like a copy, send $15 + $3 for S&H to:

Robert S. Ringwald
P.O. Box 1016
Placerville, CA  95667

Make check payable to Bob Ringwald

--Bob Ringwald K6YBV
916/806-9551
www.ringwald.com
--
Leader, The Fulton Street Jazz Band
www.fultonstreetjazz.com

>From "Hollywood Squares"
 Q. Do female frogs croak?
A. Paul Lynde: "If you hold their little heads under water long enough."