[Dixielandjazz] "Radio"

Scott Anthony santh at pacbell.net
Sun Oct 15 16:12:58 PDT 2006

The Anderson collection shows a date of 1969 for Radio.

Ed Krenz, Uptown Lowdown's second trumpet man who passed away a few years
ago, sings it on one of their albums/cassettes/CDs. Paul Woltz does it now
in live appearances. Bert has been reissuing all his older stuff recently on
CD, and maybe that one is available.

Scott Anthony