[Dixielandjazz] What a difference a key makes.

Mike mike at railroadstjazzwest.com
Thu Oct 5 08:44:42 PDT 2006

I really can't explain it to you other than it's just a different tonal
color. It's not that your musically deprived or that I'm full of doo
doo(as you so eloquently put it). I guess it's just that some people
hear things differently than others. You can probably hear things than
others might not be able to. It['s just about different musical
perspectives.

Mike