[Dixielandjazz] The Downfall of the music industry.

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Mon Oct 2 23:10:26 PDT 2006

Hey fellas:  here is a link to their electronic press kit, check it
out, especially the Photos icon,

you can turn the sound off on the audio and play some OKOM in the
background.

I don't think anybody our ages even care if she can sing :))

http://www.sonicbids.com/TheBastardFairies

Ladies never mind, and just indulge us old farts, old fart need love
too. :))

Tom ( lover of art in this particular form )