[Dixielandjazz] The Downfall of the music industry.

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Mon Oct 2 16:18:31 PDT 2006

>Take a look at their web site and hear some of their "art".<

Dear Steve,
I only played one track ["Apple Pie"] from that Bastard Fairies CD, but have
no way of knowing whether is is good or not.
I'm far too old and set in my musical ways.
Perhaps I was mesmerized by the near-naked cover girl on the CD insert!
8>)
As long as the freebie tactic catches on and hits the rapacious record
moguls (mongrels?) where it hurts most.
However, I assume that one would need to follow up a free CD offer with a
tour, or concert series, to take advantage of the publicity.
As happened last year with that UK group we discussed on the DJML.
Regards,
Bill.