[Dixielandjazz] The Downfall of the music industry.

Larry Walton Entertainment - St. Louis larrys.bands at charter.net
Mon Oct 2 19:53:52 PDT 2006

RE:> of yeah that little toilet in the French Quarter called affectionately
> and reverently "Preservation Hall"

The couple of times I actually went into preservation hall the band was a
bunch of really old guys and they didn't play very well but the spirit was
there.  A few years ago I spotted a Pres Hall CD in a store and actually
paid money for it.  It wasn't much better than the performances I heard.  I
don't live there so I'm sure at times there are really good people that play
there but It doesn't seem like it.  Then again they probably don't pay much
either.

Larry